Skip to main content

Connecting with the Self

 As we journey through this life there is a part of us that is not visible to the eye and trascends beyond - our soul.

Every time I pick up the brush and paint, I feel this part of me awakened and I am in tune with this facet of being. It exists in a far more powerful realm than we can see with our eyes, however we can feel its existence once we tap into that infinite  wisdom that holds all the connections between our most inner most secrets, abilities, visions and dreams. It is a sanctuary of eternal divinity once tapped releases the energy of being connected with the source power. 

It knows our deepest truths and is a comforting guidance that shines brightly to illuminate the path for us. It allows us to utilise our intuitive experience to pave the way forward for us without doubt and fear but trust and faith. 

If we all stopped for a moment and asked ourselves to connect with our soul how would that feel ? 

Unfortunately many are trapped in chasing worldly matters and do not make time to connect with the soul. 

However, it is pivotal especially during this time, of political  and economic uncertainty and environmental climate crisis that we must awaken to connect with our soul as only it truly knows who we are and where we want to go. Our soul will be our friend in guiding us to the best decisions and creating a way forward for us individually, hence collectively we can be able to make positive impactful differences in this world and for this world. It is the beacon of light assisting us during life's biggest challenges so we should never forget to connect this part of us. 

For everyone connecting with their soul means something different, however it should be done,  meditating, practising a craft they love, playing a sport, journalling to look inward and reflect, reaching out to charity to extend a helping hand, doing what we are passionate about and makes us internally peaceful. The soul holds the blueprint to our life ambitions and directs us towards our true calling and self. 

Through connecting with our soul, we open a gateway of possibility to enhance our life, gain insights into new opportunities for better health, wealth, well being and prosperity. When we tap into this superpower within us all, it is able to enrich every area of our life. I have seen that in my own life.  

When I paint, I am happier and more at peace with myself and the world around me, more in tune with my own emotions, able to give more of myself to my husband and family and community. I am able to think clearly, be more compassionate to others, make better decisions and generally live a better and more fulfilled life.  

By maintaining this connection with my soul through painting, I am connected with the Source Creator and it clarifies my path forward. It affects every part of my life, my family life, career and social life. 

From my experience, keeping a deep connection with our soul without departing from our worldly duties will keep our humanity happier and healthier. The connection with our soul will empower us to overcome obstacles, stay resilient during difficulty, allow us to engage our critical and creative mind to think outside the box and manifest our deepest truth and desires. It allows us to harness the Universe energy with clarity and unlock the capacity for us to create the life we dream being the creator of our own destiny. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Group Exhibition in Germany 🇩🇪

  On 11 February began my first group exhibition ever in Germany !.  I was pleasantly surprised and honoured to receive an email from the owner of the Gallery , Marion Zimmermann who contacted me last year asking me to be part of this year's showing of Artist Exhibition at her Gallery. It was exciting for me to receive such an email in my inbox ! The group exhibition of Various International Artists takes place from 11 February to 9 March this year.  Happy to be part of it ! 😀

Place to Call Home...

 During uncertainty trial tribulations and chaos the best place to call home is where we find peace and glimmers of hope/ rays of light ! Wherever that may be ...with family, pursuing passion, hobbies, travel ,nature, seeing a sunrise .and sometimes it is in simplicity of comradeship and companionship.  Sunrise is born from this idea.                                                        Sunrise - oil on canvas - March 2021  

🎁 A Gift to Kongo Mosque, Diani

 My Father has been part of a plan to reconstruct, renovate and renew Kongo Mosque, ( a now preserved World Heritage Site location) in Diani Beach, Coastal Province of Kenya  Kongo Mosque is at the northern end of the beach road (follow the faded sign behind the Jacaranda Resort), a 16 Century construction,  Diani’s last surviving relic of the ancient Swahili civilisations that once controlled the coast, and one of a very few handful of coral mosques still in use in Kenya.  The baobab tree studded beach is a wonderful picnic spot and the mosque is worth a visit! Following my visit my Father suggested my contribution to the Mosque with an Islamic Artwork.   To end 2020 I gifted my Father the piece I created (while having Corona myself!) Somehow illness can drive us to push ourselves to do more!... A Gift to Father - Dr M.W.Butt ( Words Flowing In the Sea - oil on canvas Dec' 2020)