Skip to main content

Living Life fully and freely ......

From Emergence to Freedom & The Cosmic Dance ......

                                                              Rivers Flow Inside You 

                                                    Acrylic on Canvas 40 cm x 30 cm July 2022

...the result of Today's painting session exploring a new path in expressing the free boundless spirit! ...because that is what Art makes us do!.....and reminds me of a favourite quote by Susan Gale

"Time is like a River, you cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again, every moment is priceless." #livinglifehappy #artist #artlife #artfromtheheart #enjoyeverymoment

Exploring new methods and techniques in art is my favourite thing to do! It always brings me to understand better where I am, surprises me in interesting ways as I stumble through new ways of applying myself and it sometimes opens a new direction to take my art piece !   Let's explore together....


                                              Life is Beautiful Acrylic on Canvas Aug 2022

....Let's make it happen ! #flyingfree #lifeisbeautiful #painting #artist  #paintingoftheday

                                                                  Cosmic Dance 💃 

                                                         Acrylic on Canvas Aug 2022 

We dance in love We dance in tears We dance in hopes We dance in laughter 

We dance our way into our dreams like a cosmic dance of galaxies in motion. 

#artist #cosmicenergy #cosmicconsciousness #cosmicdance #danceoflife #artoftheday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye 2023....

And Hello 2024 ! .....  As the new year begins, it whispers of letting go of what has been and looking towards the future. Every one of us starts the new year with contemplation of everything we want to achieve, goals and inspiration for the new year and as we do that we need to remind ourselves to be easy on ourselves and experience every day as it comes, be in the present and avoid over thinking, remembering always that every single drop makes the ocean.  Today, the first day of the new year started for me with optimism, hopes and wishes for an even better year than last. As the first night of the year draws near I'm reminded of all the possibilities that await as I turn the first page of a new chapter today.  While reflecting on the last one year and looking towards the next, I'm also reminded of my countless blessings and the many things I should be thankful and grateful for. As I cherish deeper what I have a part of my soul bleeds for the many who are facing suffering, str

Group Exhibition in Germany 🇩🇪

  On 11 February began my first group exhibition ever in Germany !.  I was pleasantly surprised and honoured to receive an email from the owner of the Gallery , Marion Zimmermann who contacted me last year asking me to be part of this year's showing of Artist Exhibition at her Gallery. It was exciting for me to receive such an email in my inbox ! The group exhibition of Various International Artists takes place from 11 February to 9 March this year.  Happy to be part of it ! 😀

Place to Call Home...

 During uncertainty trial tribulations and chaos the best place to call home is where we find peace and glimmers of hope/ rays of light ! Wherever that may be ...with family, pursuing passion, hobbies, travel ,nature, seeing a sunrise .and sometimes it is in simplicity of comradeship and companionship.  Sunrise is born from this idea.                                                        Sunrise - oil on canvas - March 2021